Mini excavators have taken over larger excavators all over the world in terms of popularity. These excavators are well known for their excellent performance and reliability, but one that particularly stands out is the Kubota mini excavator. This excavator is a compact model suited to most people.
Why Hire the Kubota Mini Excavator?
This excavator has the versatility and performance to take on almost any task, making it the perfect hire for most jobs. The Kubota mini excavator is highly manoeuvrable thanks to its compact size, and will therefore help positioning time compared with larger excavators.
This is an excavator known for its ease of use, too, so it’s extremely trainee friendly. A mini excavator such as this one can actually often do more than a larger excavator, as it has high productivity and multi functionality.
You can also expect lower operating costs when you opt for this excavator – many people save money in all areas of operation in comparison to a large excavator.
The Benefits of the Kubota Mini Excavator
- Excellent digging depth and reach
- Extended dozer length optimizes distance between the dozer and bucket
- Wide working range ensures it can complete a variety of jobs productively
- 360 swivel
- Unmatched power and efficiency
- No limit to what you can complete in heavy traffic areas and outside of buildings
If you’re interested in hiring the Kubota mini excavator or want to learn more about what we can do for you, get in touch today!